Wednesday 31 October 2012

last october memories!

assalamualaikum... morning all!

long time not update my blog!  i am so sorry...  a bit busy with my work ;)

i will try to update a few pictures about last October...

only a few pictures... ;)

last October... i choose in RaYa Aidil Adha!

^_^

Raya Aidil Adha was on Friday, n i dunno y.... not only me. my siblings n cousin also felt same!

a bit bored.... then we decide to hang out! Where ? we went to Star Mall at Mentakab , Pahang.

n straight to Cinema.... ^_^ we Choose to watch "Silent Hill" Horror movie.LOL!

 silent hill's ticket .. watch with 3D. LOL! look more real.. hehehe  i like tht!

but b4 we 4 peoples enter the cinema , we do snap a few pict. 
( i love snap pictures  ^^V)

my cousin n my sista MIRA HAMDAN
posing b4 watching movie . LOL!

with my Bro... a.k.a driver for us! handsome.. right? hehehe 

ok after tht we went to find something to eat.. -_- i swear im hungry that time... 

the movie start at 7.00 pm.... 
i dun really LIKE horro movie.. n surprise i dint scream at all!
hahaha... c!!! i am brave~~~
(cover my mouth for  almost 1 1/2 hours to avoid from screaming de~~~)

after finish watching we went back to our village... so FUN!

(i feel so bless when i DO THIS BIZZ... WHY? BECOZ I CAN GIVE SOMETHING TO PEOPLE AROUND ME.... I ABLE TO TREAT MY SIBLINGS N COUSIN... COZ OF " PREMIUM BEAUTIFUL CORSET")

i will put a few pictures of my cousins...
happy, bad mood , and steady face of them! 


abang alif and nisa'

fahima (sad face) nisa' steady! 
are we look like twin?? ^_^


 @ my house...  at Jengka 18 . Happy face  of fahima... ( gigit nak?? )





finish about October!

wait for something in this November... special for my Costumer | Silent Reader | 

~~ stay Tune~~


aina hamdan 
014-8189205
 

 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment