Monday 30 July 2012

BerBuka @ Pak Li Kopitiam

salam...
hi all!!!

how is ur day?
for me.... now 11.25am... was a busy day.
^_^

but still... i need  to find time to write something in my lovely blog...
oh ya!
i wanna talk about yesterday,.,
yesterday was went to Kopitiam... name : Pak Li Kopitiam
breakfast wth my housemate...
ate "Nasi Ayam Lemon" super yummy!!!!
then wth extra "Chendol"... as my desert... wow...

i wish i can put a pict in here...
need to check my phone. yeah i snap the food pict!(only food picture... no ppls picture. LOL!)



ok , lets c... our meal yesterday for breakfast!


Nasi Ayam Lemon- PakLi Kopitiam


Cendol - Pak Li Kopitiam 


Mango Juice - Pak Li Kopitiam


Honey Dew - Pak Li Kopitiam






yummy~~~ menarikkan? 
^_^ u alls can try makan di sini... coz service nya sangat bagus!

ok finish talk about food...
n lemme try to find otger idea.... to update my blog! ;)
p/s : this is 1st time i use English in blog LOL...
so, if any mistake in grammar...im sooo sorry ok!


c ya!!!

-end-

*Aina Hamdan*







No comments:

Post a Comment