Saturday 11 August 2012

mom n daughter...

assalamualaikum.,
moning! ^_^

yesterday was went to mall , looking for new handbags for Raya!
1st i went to Vinci. not hv mny choice.. then i choose to not follow my friends ( they looking for baju raya).
i was walk alone... in tht mall ofc. then found 1 shop. ":EAST WEAR".

when me enter the shop. wahhh i found mny handbags, n i pick 1.. its big.. so, i pick same type. but a bit small... erm... n my heart say... i should buy tht handbags!

i wanna buy 2.. 1 for me,. n 1 for my mom...♥

so... after 2-3x turun naik from lvl 1 to lvl 3... -.-' (sooo tired actually, but its ok. ) i GOT 2 HANDBAGS. SAME LOOK, DIFFERENT COLOR. thnxs GOD!.

ok. ini la dia.... my new handbags,, ♥

same right?! ^_^

thanks God... finally i can gv my mom something.... 
tht is y i love bizz... coz this bizz so easy.



-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment